CityMatCH seeks nominations for the 2018-2021 CityMatCH Board of Directors. Nominees are being sought for the following regions: North East (1), North Central (1), South Central (1), and At-Large (2). The nomination deadline is May 11, 2018. If you are a CityMatCH member representative or work in a member health department, nominate yourself or another CityMatCH Member Representative that you think is qualified. If you are an associate member, nominate a CityMatCH member representative that you think is qualified. Full details on how to submit a nomination, nomination guidelines, and job description can be found below.
CityMatCH is governed by a Board of Directors elected from the membership. The Board of Directors defines the mission and develops the course of action for the organization to accomplish the mission. Serving on the CityMatCH board provides an opportunity to: network with federal, state, local, and academic leaders in public health; impact current and future MCH issues; and receive travel reimbursement for official CityMatCH business.
Submit a Nomination
Please send completed CityMatCH Board Nomination Form to Stephani Tyrance by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 402-552-9593, or by mail to:
University of Nebraska Medical Center
982170 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-2170
- Submit nominations by May 11, 2018.
- The nominee must be the designated MCH representative from a CityMatCH member health department within the region for which a vacancy exists. If you have questions regarding existing member health departments or current member representatives, contact Stephani Tyrance at email@example.com.
- Current Board Members may be re-elected, but must be nominated. No term limits exist.
- Nominees must be willing to serve a three year term beginning with the 2018 CityMatCH MCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference in Portland, OR this September.
- Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
What are the Responsibilities of being a Director?
- Join and actively participate in at least one Action Committee of the Board;
- Provide written and/or oral input on information and analysis distributed by CityMatCH between meetings of the Board of Directors;
- Routinely participate in conference calls 1-3 hours monthly; other requests 1-3 hours monthly; 2-3 on site meetings of 2-5 days in length annually.