Abstract, Workshop, & Symposia Submissions
We are excited to announce that abstracts, workshops and symposia submitted for the 2020 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference will be presented during the Virtual Conference. We sent notification of acceptance July 10, 2020. Notify us if you did not receive an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are confirming details regarding presentations for the virtual conference and will send information as it becomes available.
- July 10, 2020: Announcement email sent indicating submission acceptances
- July 24, 2020: Deadline to log into the system to accept or decline invitation to present. Login Here.
- August 7, 2020: Deadline for presenters to register for conference. Register Now.
STEP 1: Please read the submission description documents carefully. The documents explain the options, the acceptance criteria, and the award criteria as applicable.
All submissions will be scored based on acceptance criteria. Proposals will be reviewed on the strength of the following items:
- Applicability and importance of the topic area for conference attendees
- Qualifications of presenters
- Completeness and quality of session agenda and content
STEP 2: Begin your submission
The submissions window for the 2020 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference has closed. This year's window was extended through March 20, 2020 due to the COVID-19 response.
We welcome and encourage submissions on a variety of topics as they relate to maternal and child health, including but not limited to: