Abstract, Workshop, Facilitated Discussion, & Symposium Submissions
We are awarding poster submissions this year! The categories are as followed:
- The Outstanding Poster Award: Program/Policy
- The Outstanding Poster Award: Scientific Research/Data
- The Innovation Award: Program/Policy
- The Innovation Award: Scientific Research/Data
- Exemplary Student Researcher
Please read the submission description documents carefully. The documents explain the different options and acceptance criteria.
Unsure which submission type is best for you? Click here to view a quick comparison of the four options.
All submissions are scored based on acceptance criteria. Proposals are reviewed on the strength of the following items:
- Applicability and importance of the topic area for conference attendees
- Qualifications of presenters
- Completeness and quality of session agenda and content
Directions to Send Your Poster(s) to Conference: stay tuned!
We welcome and encourage submissions on a variety of topics as they relate to maternal and child health, including but not limited to: