Abstract and Workshop Submissions
Welcome to the Submissions Page for the 2019 CityMatCH MCH Leadership Conference! The submission window is Now CLOSED. (December 17, 2018 through March 1, 2019, 11:59 PM Pacific).
We welcome and encourage submissions from public health and health care professionals, students, and educators for abstracts and workshops on a variety of topics as they relate to maternal and child health, including maternal mortality, fatherhood, equity, structural racism, immigration, underrepresented populations, emergency preparedness, social determinants of health, and so many more!
We recommend that you prepare your submission in advance, following the instructions below.
This year, there are several options for submissions. Please read the submission description documents carefully. The documents explain the options, the acceptance criteria, and the award criteria for each.
- For abstracts, there will be
- “Quick hit” oral presentations (5-8 minutes)
- Traditional oral presentations (approximately 20 minutes)
- Grouped abstracts
- Workshops (90 minute skill building presentations)
All submitted abstracts will be scored based on acceptance criteria. Additionally, there are a maximum of seven possible awards for abstracts, however they will only be given if there is an exceptional submission related to one of the categories.
- STEP 1: Review descriptions for each submission option that is of interest:
- STEP 2: View the How To Tutorial to assist with your submission
- The submission window is Now CLOSED. (December 17, 2018 through March 1, 2019, 11:59 PM Pacific).
- December 17, 2018 – Abstract and Workshop Submission Opens
- March 1, 2019 – Abstract and Workshop Submission Closes
- April 8, 2019 – Authors of Accepted Abstracts Notified
- April 30, 2019 – Final Day to Register and Confirm Intention to Present at Conference (or decline invitation)
- June 2019 – Preliminary Agenda Available
- August 1, 2019 – Final Day for Title Changes