Oral Abstract Presenters -
- Oral presenters have 15 minutes to present their abstract. This will allow for ample Q&A at the end of each session.
Poster Abstract Presenters -
Abstract, Symposium, and Workshop Submissions
The online abstract, symposium, and workshop submissions period is now closed (December 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018) for the 2018 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference. Please see the timeline below for information regarding acceptance notification.
Complete and manage your abstract, symposium, and workshop this year through our online portal. Follow the steps outlined below as a guide. Please note that all submissions must be completed by March 2, 2018, no later than 11:59 PM PST to be considered.
- STEP 1: Review descriptions for each submission option that is of interest:
- STEP 2: View the How To Tutorial to assist with your submission
- STEP 3: The Online Submission process is now closed.
- December 1, 2017 – Call for abstracts, symposium, and workshops submissions
- March 2, 2018 – Submissions must be finalized by 11:59 PM PST to be considered
- May 1, 2018 – Acceptance status notification via email; Conference registration opens
- May 21, 2018 – Final day to accept or decline invitation to present
- June 15, 2018 – Preliminary agenda will be available online NOTE: There will be a 48-hour time-period following the preliminary agenda’s publication, allowing for review. If there are conflicts with your assigned presentation day and/or time, please contact Lynne Le at Lynne.email@example.com.
- June 30, 2018 – Poster presenters will receive instructions by the end of June.
Additional Steps For Presenters
- Book your hotel room. The conference room block, with conference rates, will open May 1, 2018 through Aug. 10, 2018; or until the room block is full, which ever comes first.
- Build your mobile app profile and upload your presentation. Mobile app profiles will be generated and emailed to registered participants beginning June 15, 2018—and weekly thereafter to new registrants. How To Tutorial to assist with updating your profile. How To Tutorial to assist with uploading a presentation to your session