2016 CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference
NOTE: As of September 2, 2016, Conference registration has sold out.
When you attend the “CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference,” you get the best of both: the CityMatCH Urban Maternal and Child Health Leadership Conference, as well as the Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology Conference. The 2016 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference once again offers Maternal and Child Health (MCH) professionals a platform to share experiences, enhance knowledge, and generate new ideas for promoting and improving the health of women, children, and families.
Bryan Stevenson is the founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, AL. He is a widely acclaimed public-interest lawyer who has dedicated his career to serving the poor, the incarcerated and the condemned.
View his 2012 TED talk "We need to talk about an injustice" which shares hard truths about America's justice system.
- Tools and Trainings
- About Us
- The 2017 CityMatCH MCH Leadership Conference & Healthy Start Convention
- 2016 CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2015 CityMatCH Annual Urban MCH Leadership Conference
- 2014 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2013 CityMatCH Conference
- 2012 CityMatCH Conference
- 2011 CityMatCH Conference
- The 20th Anniversary CityMatCH Conference
- 2009 CityMatCH Conference
- 2008 CityMatCH Conference
- 2007 CityMatCH Conference
- 2006 CityMatCH Conference
- 2005 CityMatCH Conference
- 2004 CityMatCH Conference
- 2003 CityMatCH Conference